[Pearpc-devel] New Panic Message
Jay Perry
2005-10-22 13:01:23 UTC
I figured I try to help out a bit. The new panic message gives you the sad mac in ASCII. The patch is posted on sf.net as the sad mac patch #1227899. Hope this helped.

Jay Perry
Daniel Foesch
2005-10-23 05:57:38 UTC
Interesting patch. Cosmetic mostly, so we'll just hold it on the
SF.net page. Some people might pick it up in the widely distributed
downloads, but I don't think the official branch would take it soon.
Hi,
--
Daniel Foesch