[Pearpc-devel] spamming list servers...
Bruce Allen
2006-12-05 01:11:49 UTC
Any chance of killing off these spammers? For real even?

--
Bruce Allen

Liberalism is a mental disorder...
Michael Evenson
2006-12-05 01:21:12 UTC
Yeah - make it a subscription ONLY list.

2006-12-05 19:25:38 UTC
two to three spam e-mails a day on this list is getting a bit out of
control, imho.
Yeah - make it a subscription ONLY list.
Any chance of killing off these spammers? For real even?
--
Bruce Allen
Liberalism is a mental disorder...
Christopher S. Case
Project Head
The Seventh Game: Precursors
http://games.g33xnexus.com/precursors
(716) 785 - 5553(Cellphone)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To err is human. To forgive, divine.
To fix mistakes, now that's an Engineer."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jens von der Heydt
2006-12-05 21:07:12 UTC
2006-12-05 21:19:58 UTC
Hi ya'll,

I run a list server for a now very obsolete microprocessor and the way I
keep out the spammers is with a mebership-required list. You have to join in
order to post. You can read allday long without joining, but in order to
post you have to join. I find that stops ALL the spam.

Michael Evenson ( news.flexusergroup.com )

_____

Cassy "SnowGirl"
2006-12-07 04:25:35 UTC
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:26 PM