[Pearpc-devel] Merry Christmas, PearPC
Jens von der Heydt
2006-12-24 16:45:25 UTC
Guys and girls,

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved.

Party on!

Jens
Alex Smith
2006-12-24 16:55:09 UTC
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Guys and girls,
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved.
And the same to you!

Oh, and thanks for reminding me that I need to write a Merry Christmas news
post on PearPC.net! ;)
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Party on!
Jens
Thanks,
Alex
Brian A. Onn
2006-12-24 17:17:42 UTC
Hi Jens.. Thanks very much and Merry Christmas to you and your family
and to everyone on the PearPC devel list.

-- Brian
Post by Alex Smith
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Guys and girls,
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved.
And the same to you!
Oh, and thanks for reminding me that I need to write a Merry Christmas news
post on PearPC.net! ;)
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Party on!
Jens
Thanks,
Alex
Hugh McMaster
2006-12-25 07:53:03 UTC
Hi Jens,

Thanks for the message. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and a
fantastic New Year!

Hugh

PS: I have compiled an updated sound build. Not sure if the sound
works at all though - my soundcard is not operating at the moment.
Post by Alex Smith
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Guys and girls,
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved.
And the same to you!
Oh, and thanks for reminding me that I need to write a Merry Christmas news
post on PearPC.net! ;)
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Party on!
Jens
Thanks,
Alex
Cassy "SnowGirl"
Cassy
Cassy "SnowGirl"
2006-12-25 14:21:28 UTC
Post by Jens von der Heydt
Guys and girls,
I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved.
Party on!
I blame my sister's computer for being weird, and unusual. If you roll the
mouse scroll button, it doesn't scroll very fast, but it scrolls for like
two minutes after a single scroll, then if you accidentally click, and the
"Send" button just happens to be sitting underneath where the page scrolled
to... *sigh*
Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're having a very pleasant and
enjoyable holiday season!
--
Cassy