[Pearpc-devel] Happy new year!
Max Jakub Ried
2007-12-31 21:43:02 UTC
Hi folks!
Another year has passed and I want you to enjoy the next one.
Have a great time!

I wish all of you a happy new year!
Jens von der Heydt
2008-01-01 12:03:38 UTC
Hi all !

Happy new year ! :) Quite funny - just yesterday I installed pearpc
again to test some ideas that I developed during the summer
and wish to implement. Though I'm working with an iMac and a Macbook
pro now I could do with an OSX emulation now and then....

Jens
Post by Max Jakub Ried
Hi folks!
Another year has passed and I want you to enjoy the next one.
Have a great time!
I wish all of you a happy new
year
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/_______________________________________________