[Pearpc-devel] Sound support
Programmingkid
2015-06-24 15:48:10 UTC
http://sourceforge.net/p/pearpc/mailman/pearpc-devel/thread/***@softhome.net/.
Hi, I was wondering why this patch was never implemented into PearPC?
Cassy Foesch
2015-06-26 22:50:13 UTC
The patch was never up to full quality, and still had a number of issues.
If I remember right, the author himself didn't even think it ready to apply
into to main branch...
Post by Programmingkid
.
Hi, I was wondering why this patch was never implemented into PearPC?
Programmingkid
2015-06-27 23:45:08 UTC
Thank you very much for replying. I would think some sound support was better than nothing.
Cassy Foesch