[Pearpc-devel] here as a tool
Ben Jacobson
2005-10-26 20:48:27 UTC
hey everyone,

I am new to pearPC and I know very little about coding in C++. But, I really know how to get my google on and would consider it a pleasure to put my computer through any kind of test that anyone would like me to do. So, if anyone wants me to research or test anythen, just let me know. theres only one thing I do ask in return though. I am not the most wealthy person and can't afford OSX, so does anyone know where I might be able to get it cheaper than $129 or even for free?
Jens von der Heydt
2005-10-26 21:39:08 UTC
Post by Ben Jacobson
hey everyone,
I am new to pearPC and I know very little about coding in C++. But,
I really know how to get my google on and would consider it a
pleasure to put my computer through any kind of test that anyone
would like me to do. So, if anyone wants me to research or test
anythen, just let me know. theres only one thing I do ask in return
though. I am not the most wealthy person and can't afford OSX, so
does anyone know where I might be able to get it cheaper than $129
or even for free?
Ben, thank you very much for your interest in PearPC and your nice
offer to help us.
There's actually not that much we needed to test but feel free to ask
questions about the code
or it's workings.

Regarding your question about OS X, we don't tollerate any
conversations directing into
the "copyright direction" on this list. But as a tip, you might find
a cheap version of
OS X 10.2 or even 10.3 on eBay for less than $ 129. Tiger (10.4) is
not supported
by PearPC - or let's say, not 100% supported right now. Installing a
10.3 version of
OS X will get you enough to enjoy or test with PearPC at it's current
stage.

Regards,

Jens