[Pearpc-devel] Mouse Movement
Hugh McMaster
2006-01-12 07:18:42 UTC
Hi, I have been reading the PearPC.net Forums, and have noticed several
people that have complained about their mouse pointer not being able to move
in PearPC. They have the standard CUDA error in the PearPC output of

[IO/CUDA] <Warning> Event processing timed out. Event dropped.

This happens to me sometimes, but only once or twice. Apparently, the issue
continues until they restart PearPC.

What could be causing this issue?

Apple 101
Max Jakub Ried