[Pearpc-devel] pearpc problem, please i need help badly.
Sebastian Biallas
2007-05-30 21:16:57 UTC
I've got my Boss's Mac cds, (10.4.6), rest assured its PowerPC. My only
problem on running the software is that at the end it says
[..]
[CPU/CPU] execution started at 06601e10
[IO/PROM] <Warning> 05800000 in use!
*[IO/PROM] <Error> memory->claim failed!*
No idea. I haven't tested 10.4.6 yet. I CCed the pearpc-devel mailing
list, maybe somebody there knows.
Alex Smith
2007-05-31 06:20:37 UTC
Post by Sebastian Biallas
I've got my Boss's Mac cds, (10.4.6), rest assured its PowerPC. My only
problem on running the software is that at the end it says
[..]
[CPU/CPU] execution started at 06601e10
[IO/PROM] <Warning> 05800000 in use!
*[IO/PROM] <Error> memory->claim failed!*
No idea. I haven't tested 10.4.6 yet. I CCed the pearpc-devel mailing
list, maybe somebody there knows.
Quite a few people at PearPC.net have tried .4.6 and had no problems at
all. This issue is most likely to be caused by having not enough free
memory.

Thanks,
Alex
--
Alex Smith
Frugalware Linux developer - http://www.frugalware.org
Alex Smith
2007-06-01 06:23:01 UTC
Post by Alex Smith
Post by Sebastian Biallas
I've got my Boss's Mac cds, (10.4.6), rest assured its PowerPC. My only
problem on running the software is that at the end it says
[..]
[CPU/CPU] execution started at 06601e10
[IO/PROM] <Warning> 05800000 in use!
*[IO/PROM] <Error> memory->claim failed!*
No idea. I haven't tested 10.4.6 yet. I CCed the pearpc-devel mailing
list, maybe somebody there knows.
Quite a few people at PearPC.net have tried .4.6 and had no problems at
all. This issue is most likely to be caused by having not enough free
memory.
Aaaaand as I said that, this pops up:
http://www.pearpc.net/viewtopic.php?p=45884#45884

Thanks,