[Pearpc-devel] Directory src/io/serial not found
Daniel Foesch
2006-03-07 03:44:57 UTC
Trying to run ./autogen.sh says this directory is missing.

Sebastian, did you take a patch, and something just got left out?

Daniel Foesch
Sebastian Biallas
2006-03-07 03:51:29 UTC
Post by Daniel Foesch
Trying to run ./autogen.sh says this directory is missing.
Sebastian, did you take a patch, and something just got left out?
Ups, yes. Commited.

Sebastian
Daniel Foesch
2006-03-07 06:01:31 UTC
Post by Sebastian Biallas
Post by Daniel Foesch
Trying to run ./autogen.sh says this directory is missing.
Sebastian, did you take a patch, and something just got left out?
Ups, yes. Commited.
Something was still missed in the ./configure.in, I covered it and
commited it. Basically what was missed is the listing for the
src/io/serial/Makefile entry.

Daniel Foesch
Alex Smith
2006-03-07 07:14:37 UTC
Post by Daniel Foesch
Post by Sebastian Biallas
Post by Daniel Foesch
Trying to run ./autogen.sh says this directory is missing.
Sebastian, did you take a patch, and something just got left out?
Ups, yes. Commited.
Something was still missed in the ./configure.in, I covered it and
commited it. Basically what was missed is the listing for the
src/io/serial/Makefile entry.
Is this the patch I submitted for OpenBIOS?

(Anon CVS isn't updated yet, so I still haven't got the serial dir)

--
Post by Daniel Foesch
Daniel Foesch
language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642