[Pearpc-devel] Howard also played some Mystery Records during the show.
Margaret Richard
2006-11-30 10:29:37 UTC
I'll let them introduce themselves, should they decide to oblige me.
Howard went to the Ed Bradley memorial service and had many stories to share from that. I shifted down, fifth gear to fourth.
The car shivered, let me guide her into the wind-shadowed plains north of Vaughn. Tennis great Martina Navratilova also stopped by for a quick, unannounced visit. I smiled as an unexpected gust slammed us against an invisible wall.
Adult film actress Justine Joli stopped by to take a ride on the Sybian this morning. He cleared his throat and opened the map. I need to know where we are headed.
Or any of the mascaras, really. Former WWE wrestler Joanie Laurer visited and pitched a reality TV show idea to Howard. The Dice Clay and Artie comedy show from Saturday night was also discussed. What set me to chuckling was the source: Martha Nussbaum, in this week's New Republic.
Doug Goodstein became a father over vacation. And because I know I won't keep it up without partners in crime, I've invited a few of 'em to join me. He cleared his throat and opened the map.
Some girls from the Bunny Ranch whore house stopped by to talk to Howard. Tennis great Martina Navratilova also stopped by for a quick, unannounced visit.
Porn actress Angelique Morgan visited the show and played The Mexican Delivery Guy game. Princess Of Spanking Katie Spades got spanked on the air.
Well, I have a question about the Astonishing Lengths mascara.
He said he could listen to that all day long.
He also played a bunch of Riley Martin clips and had some fun with those. I'm still looking into it. Sportscaster Sid Rosenberg visited the show to talk about his crazy life.
The Dice Clay and Artie comedy show from Saturday night was also discussed.
Siobahn the Transsexual called in with some complaints about a replay they had on the show last week.
What set me to chuckling was the source: Martha Nussbaum, in this week's New Republic.
I shifted down, fifth gear to fourth. 'Round the Earth's axis. Seriously, I've spent the summer doing engrossing work, surrounded by razor-sharp minds.
Some girls from the Bunny Ranch whore house stopped by to talk to Howard. Comedian Paul Mooney also appeared on the Howard Stern Show this morning. Former WWE wrestler Joanie Laurer visited and pitched a reality TV show idea to Howard. I decided I needed to get creative, get colorful, so that my brochures will stand out from the crowd. Well, I have a question about the Astonishing Lengths mascara.
I shifted down, fifth gear to fourth.
Bruce Allen
2006-12-01 04:59:45 UTC
so who are these morons posting spam this list server?
<unknown.gif>I'll let them introduce themselves, should they decide to
I shifted down, fifth gear to