[Pearpc-devel] bewildered surround
George
2006-11-22 15:07:13 UTC
There is nothing you can do. Where you are it comes from Old Slavic to be a bit different word than it does here. :: Taking a laptop overseas.
I am considering teaching as an option, and would like to explore the overseas field. Send me some questions if you like.
I had that problem and took my toshiba to Hong Kong to get it repaired. All those countries have Slavic languages, most of which have a related word for "Earth. Until that happens, I guess that stupid comments about non-trained and non-native speakers will continue. All over China there are few trained teachers, and those who are trained don't have a curriculum that is professional. They could not do it even at an authorized Toshiba repair place in HK without sending it back to my home country and costing me a fortune in shipping and repairs. If any of these are not trained professionals, it is all pie in the sky. Have the class speak English and read English with you in class.
They could not do it even at an authorized Toshiba repair place in HK without sending it back to my home country and costing me a fortune in shipping and repairs. If it quits just go buy a new one and send the Apple home to where you bought it . Send me some questions if you like.
Some of them still have a Chinese accent and others do not. And please feel free to pm if you need anything.
That is why no one in China is speaking English correctly.
Be aware that Korean headmasters are confucionist and wont take any word of disagreement or disrespect. if you look at Union Jack's Union Jack, you'll see it's easy.
How do you assess yourself, who assesses you, and what is the training of the supervisor?