[Pearpc-devel] Pearpc crash at resolution change
Adeeb Mohammed
2006-06-03 23:16:34 UTC
I have noticed that pearpc crashes(total freezeup) when the emulated
OS tries to change resolution. Is there some simple fix, like
disabling resolution changes, because it would allow a lot more
applications to run.
Adeeb
Hi Adeeb,
you have to submit more information for your problem. What kind of
operating system
are you emulating? When is the display change being done?
As far as I know only Mac OS X is able to switch resolutions since we
provide
a generic driver for the emulated graphics card with pearpc.
Jens
Hi

The OS was Mac Panther
and what happens is if i go into the mac control panel or whatever
it is and select a different resolution pear pc flickers and then
freezes up. I have to go and terminate it.