[Pearpc-devel] from the town of Elhovo.
Madge L. Levy
2006-12-01 12:57:15 UTC
This unique house has been renovated by its current owners over many years and has a sun-trapped covered eating area for long hot summer lunches.
from the town of Elhovo. The village is approx.
This property is in the middle of the village yet is tucked away.
The road access to this land is very good. This village is Golyham Dervant and is approx. This unique house has been renovated by its current owners over many years and has a sun-trapped covered eating area for long hot summer lunches. For full details and pictures please click on the website link below which will take you directly to the property page. Shared hosting customers will . Further info on our website.
The views are stunning.
The airport is approx.
It has a vaulted ceiling and period frescoes in several rooms.
Doreo is one of the first hosts internation.
Anywhere in South Yorkshire, may consider other areas at right price. from the town of Elhovo.
Doreo is one of the first hosts internation. The airport is approx. You stay in contact with your clients.
You wont get rich over night,but a good solid income.
You can use our web site to check on properties that are available etc. The area is a hunting ground for nature lovers; a sympathetic place for long walks, horse riding or simply to observe the wildlife.
For full details and pictures please click on the website link below which will take you directly to the property page. For full details and pictures please click on the website link below which will take you directly to the property page. This stunning plot of land is on the outskirts of the very pretty village of Goylam Dervent.
We pay you, in cash for every sale that goes through. from the town of Sredets with all the shops etc.
This unique house has been renovated by its current owners over many years and has a sun-trapped covered eating area for long hot summer lunches.
The plot is right on the road so the access is perfect. This village is a stones throw away from the Turkish boarder.