[Pearpc-devel] Mercury etymology
exemption
2006-11-29 20:08:27 UTC
Jon quickly joined the project and has since been an important contributor. His message is very useful for anyoneinterested in identity and it's uses.
But it's better than having to maintain a CheeseAction and a MockCheeseAction.
When we were getting this going, I listened to about adozen shows and was really impressed with the content and theproduction values.
We have a greatdiscussion about how Internet tools can be used to manage vendorsinstead of them managing us.
-A fairly common combination of technologies and patterns.
Check out QDox Attributes! Park on the east side of theCapitol Complex and walk through the east building and across theplaza to the West building.
If your tests are simple, so will your code will be. It is very hard to do properly until you pair with someone who knows how to do it.
We were actually headed to Driggs, but as wepassed Afton, I suggested we stop there. I'm sure you have read all the fuss about it already.
Mocking is also an essential part of the whole TDD concept. Check out QDox Attributes! But it's better than having to maintain a CheeseAction and a MockCheeseAction.
How do you know whether that is needed or even if it's going to work?
About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it PicoContainer.
Doc calls this "vendor resourcemanagement.
Then what's more natural than moving the blog too? NET and a Ruby port, and more in the pipe. An easy to use and powerful attributes package for the Java platofrm. So I started in ThoughtWorks UK a month ago.
It's your code that counts, and you should be able to choose what container you want to deploy it in - if you need a container at all!