unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
What I did was this: Remove every part of Framebuffer - Stuff that
was written into HWMMU and
have the System access the Framebuffer by IO again. Does work for me,
reasonable fast as well.
I've uploaded my current sources onto my homepage, I'd like people to
http://www.vdh-webservice.de/hwmmu-working3.zip
The code contains some private patches and would need some major work
to get it clean and up2date
with the main PearPC branch. Therefore I'm not submitting a patch but
a source-zip. Please test
and report.
Jens
PS: By the way. My test system was a amd athlon x2, LINUX, kernel
2.6.16, PearPC built for 32bit
Wow, great work there Jens! It sounds like you have managed to
accomplish a lot!
I'm almost jealous... which is good, because it might make me start
working on PearPC again.
--
Daniel Foesch
Hehe, well, you could start by running it through your gcc and give