[Pearpc-devel] annals
Betty
2006-11-30 05:51:20 UTC
A game that explores what it means to be a secret agent and the impact that it has on your mind. Nothing and no one is able to stand in their way. Build your powers and then watch your conscience.
However, you know that when the Owl-Pooh wants to have an Adventure, it really means you're going to get into Troubles.
There is a lot of die rolling and some amusing shopping and number-crunching.
It is more terrifying than any unholy spirit, slithering lifeform or doomsday device because this horror is real, grounded in social relations.
Before their death, the deceased family member made the rest of the family promise to bury him or her in a nearby town.
Inspired by The House of Leaves, are you prepared to face the darkness? Inspired by The House of Leaves, are you prepared to face the darkness?
I know I am not the only one, but it still annoys the hell out of me.
The players are members of the first scouting expedition to leave their shelter, the HAVEN, and face the surface. It's flexible enough to handle street-level superheroes and cosmic powers, all in the same fight.
Features young punks versus demons and card based resolution system.
What are the stories that Owlbears have been yearning to tell, from the first time an adventuring party found one standing over a pile of gold in an obscure corner of a dungeon? He has seen this world in it s many past forms and was the only one who knew the reasons behind this current form called Gennisia.
You decide what wicked things your samurai has done. What would the characters do with such a power? Nobody escapes unscathed.
Nothing and no one is able to stand in their way.
The GR makes the whole thing before hand, and the players choose where to go and what to do.
One by one, from all walks of life, he has called us to his keep of endless knowledge. White Mages and their aides use any of several styles of magic to defend the world against various kinds of evil. About a hundred or so of our latest and greatest, by order of submission. What if they could create and destroy whole universes? He's also a very special sort of Owl. Setting is contemporary modern, rules are simple. Play as one of the doomed island's inhabitants as you experience the weeks and months leading up to the end of the decaying and decadent society of Atlantis.
But what's it all for? White Mages and their aides use any of several styles of magic to defend the world against various kinds of evil. The system attempts to be as freewheeling and fun as the stories.